Group Studies for New Christians (GSNC) was developed to introduce a broad range of issues essential to Christian living, and to help in applying these Biblical principles to daily situations.
- Intro to GSNC
- A Quick Look at the Bible
- Anger and Personal Rights
- Christian Practices
- Growing Through Failure
- How Can I Know I’m a Christian
- How to Study the Bible
- Love and Accepting Myself
- Obedience to God
- Obedience to Man
- Personal Relationships with Others
- Spiritual Power and the Supernatural
- Successful Christian Living
The Christian community is crying out for practical Biblical teaching to help prepare us to meet the problems we face in our daily living in today’s society.
These courses have been used successfully in a variety of settings: New Christian classes, prison and jail ministries, personal counseling, elective Sunday School classes, and Christian schools.
A teacher’s manual, student manual, study guide, test and certificate is available for each course.